Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009


This year, Matt and I hosted our first Christmas as a married couple. I LOVE Christmas, and I am so happy that it has become a tradition to have my family over for the holiday. Thank goodness my other sisters took Easter and Thanksgiving and left the best holiday for me :)

My family has a bunch of food allergies, which makes menu planning a little more challenging for me. But in the end, with some help with my friend Colleen from Cooking This and That, I think we came up with a wonderful menu.


Christmas 2009

Cranberry, Tangerine and Pomegranate Champagne Punch
Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Blue Cheese
Spinach Artichole Dip
Prosciutto, Parmesean, Sopressata
Roasted Eggplant Spread with Sesame Flatbread

Filet Mignon Tenderloin Roast
Baked Ham
Twice Baked Potatoes
Fried Broccoli
Green Salad
Pomegranate Cheesecake
Vanilla Buttermilk Cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Buttercream
PERFECTLY cooked filet on our new monogrammed platter= heaven.


We were able to use the chalkboard wall that we painted in our kitchen for the first time to post the menu for our family!


































No comments:

Post a Comment